Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sizzix Flip-t Circle #2 Easter Card




I purchased a Sizzix Flip-it Die Set (Circle #2). It has 11 dies in it!! 11!! I broke it out today for the the first tme. Well, ok, I didn't quite break it out today. This started as a St. Patrick's Day card, but since I never got around to finishing it, I turned it into an Easter card.

I started by cutting the card base out of kraft paper. Next I chose several different colors of green cardstock. I cut them into 1" strips and adhered them to a piece of white cardstock. I then took the two mat dies and ran them through my Cuttlebug.


I loved the way it turned out.

I love that this set has so many dies, gives you a lot of options. I used the scalloped circles.




The stamps I used were some that I got a few years ago from the $1 bin at Michaels, by Studio g.


I colored the chicks with Copics - Y13, Y18, Y19, YR04, YR09. For the grass I used G07 and G09. I stamped and colored an extra wing and used a dimensional to pop it up.



 
The Happy Easter sentiment is from Stampin' Up All Year Cheer I.
I also cut a center strip for the inside. I like how it turned out, and I love these flip it dies. So much fun to use!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment