Friday, January 23, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Soft Scarf

I am participating in the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Soft Scarf today. I haven't participated in too many challenges, but it's one of my resolutions to do some this year. I love a good challenge.

I chose to pull the colors from this pictue. I love this combination. Here is what I came up with.

I colored the cupcake with Copic markers. I am not sure where I got this stamp and I have no idea what company it's from! The Happy Birthday stamps are from Simon Says Stamp. "Happy" is from the Handwritten Greetings stamp set, and "Birthday" is from the Essential Greetings stamp set. The scalloped circles were cut out using the Sizzix Scallop Circle dies. The banner and blue background paper were cut using the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Wafer Dies. I embossed the pink layer using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.

I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Wild Honey on the scalloped circle and the banner. I popped up the distressed scallop circle and I colored and cut some extra hearts and popped them up as well. I used Wink-of-Stella clear glitter pen on the frosting and a Stardust Jelly Roll pen on the wrapper.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the colours. Love the big sentiment banner. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a SWEET card. Love the yummy cupcake. Great colors. The sponging looks perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete